1. Building Society Cheques, Bankers Drafts or Postal Orders
Cheques and bankers drafts should be made payable to Confero Collections Ltd and sent to the address below quoting your reference number on the reverse:
Confero Collections Ltd
PO Box 102
2. Credit/Debit Cards
We accept Visa, Maestro, Electron and Mastercard.
For payment on-line – Click HERE
Credit and debit card payments may also be made by calling 03300 081 106 and quoting ‘Our reference‘.
Please make sure you have the following information available so we can process your transaction successfully.
- Please confirm what type of card you will be using for this transaction, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo.
- Confirm long card number found on front of your card
- Confirm the expiry date of your card
- Confirm the valid from date of your card
- Confirm the issue number of your card – please note this applies only the Switch and Solo cards
- Confirm the last 3 digits of the security code located on the signature strip on the back of the card
- Confirm the cardholder’s full name and address (where the card is registered)
Once this information has been received you will be advised the total to be paid.
We accept cash when; payments are made directly into our bank account, to an Enforcement Agent when they have attended your address or when they have taken control of your goods on the highway.
- Do not send cash through the post
Please note that once goods have been removed we will only accept payment by cash or CHAPS.
4. BACS or CHAPS
We accept payment by BACS or CHAPS. For further details on how to pay your account, by either of these methods, telephone 0208 661 4477.